Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Night Before Sleeving

Twas the night before my sleeving, and all through the house
my bags were not yet packed, so thankful for sweats and not a work blouse.
Lots of sf jello was made, to treat my new tummy with care,
for when I return home only a part of it will still be there.

I could go on but I don't really have the head space for it tonight.  Lots done today including putting up the Christmas decor.  It will be nice to come home to a holiday feeling.  Charlie will be with me all day tomorrow.  I was thinking today how glad I am this is not an emergency like when he went into the hospital almost two years ago now.  He will still be nervous but I am in good hands and we know what is going on.  There is no mystery here.

Thanks to everyone for all the notes/texts/email today.  I have so much love around me.  

A await my rebirth.  A heroine evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment