Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NSV: Smaller Pants! (Sort of...) or Hammer Time

I know this is totally superficial but my pants don't fit.  You might be thinking, Meredith, that's great! but the problem is that I am in-between sizes.  Like many plus size women, I have a closet full of clothing that does not fit.  At one point it did but because of the years of yo-yoing I have a range of sizes that WILL eventually fit but don't yet.  I finally dug through Monday morning to pull out a new pair.  The old ones just don't stay up with out a belt and I don't own a belt.  I almost lost my pants walking up the stairs in the subway last week.  No one wants to see that.  So this morning when I was coming into school I was looking at the new pants, that fit more tightly around my waste hence preventing the falling off but look like a cross between Hammer Pants and Harem Pants.

I know, I know. It is just a matter of time before the next set of pants fit but to be honest, it can't come soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment