War Wounds (WARNING: Scar photos!) and Challenging Myself
I am just five days short of my two month "sleeveaversary". I am 60 pounds lighter. I have 5 scars on my tummy. Four of them are small like the one on the right. It is about 3/4 of an inch wide. One is about 1.5 inches. They are looking good though. Slowly fading. I have to admit, there were more than a few moments where I was worried about not healing properly. I had a scab that was hanging on but now it is off and just my five little scars. Early on there was the feeling that they would open up. Maybe that is natural? I have only had surgery once before and that was getting my tonsils out and I was 13. I am healing, day by day. My scars are war wounds of my battle with my weight and I am winning.

Oh, and Go Seahawks!


Great job at attending a fitness class! I've started one too and it's amazing the kinds of things we can learn!
ReplyDelete