Sunday, August 10, 2014

Milestones, By The Numbers


New monogramed Bathrobe from Charlie!  Love it!


I'll just dive in...

  • I am 37 today.
  • I am closer to 50 than I am to 20.
  • I have been married 5 years. (8/1)
  • I have lived in New York City for 9.5 years.
  • Number of students on average in my classes: 95%
  • I have 436 friends on Facebook.  I have personally met, worked, learned, or lived with all but 5 of them.
  • I lost 142 lbs to date.
  • I'm a size 16/18 on the bottom (if you are looking to buy me something).
  • I am an XL (Ok, I know that is not a number, but I have to put it in) on top.
  • I have written 64 blog posts since October of last year.
  • As of today, I have over 5000 hits on my blog. THIS IS AMAZING.
  • This includes readers from at least 10 different countries: US, Germany, Hungary, Turkey, Russia, Canada, UK, Serbia, Ukraine, and France

I know that 37 is going to be a year full of new and exciting challenges (I have one to announce soon, but not quite yet- NO NOT PREGNANT).  I can't even begin to thank everyone for your outpouring of support, reflection, encouragement, ideas, resources, and friendship this year.  Even though I don't get to see most of the people who read this regularly, or at all, your presence, even simply in numbers reminds me every day that the journey is worth it and that I will continue to work towards my my goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment