Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Better Food Day

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time!  I was able to meet up with a teacher friend from Grad school who lives in my neighborhood and we walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. It might sound silly to some of you but for me, it was a big deal.  I felt good.

Today was a better food day.  I made sure to get up earlier so I could have 4oz of Greek yogurt.  Rose and I watched Obama speak at Mandela's memorial.  I packed the mayo free egg salad as well as chicken salad puree. The chicken salad is a little thick and sits in my tummy more than the eggs.  I also brought an extra shake to get in some more protein.  It helps my energy throughout the day.  Now if I can just get through the next week and a half to winter break Ill be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment