Saturday, December 28, 2013

Favorite Products (Some old, some new) so far!

These are a few of my favorite things.....
This is one of my new favorites- PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast, Honey Roasted (9 oz.) Chicken strips carved from chicken breast meat, then perfectly seasoned with only all natural ingredients and roasted for juiciness. Packed in 9 oz. sealed packages; refrigerated. Certified gluten free.


Made with skim milk and a serving size is 1/2 cup- more an enough for my little sleeve-I have mine with some low cal spray whip (15 cal/T) for a truly satisfying dessert. 




This is my stand by.  I started drinking it in August, long before I was sleeved in November.  It is not too sweet (I only use 1 scoop rather than 2).  It is good with milk or water.  It is something I can drink every day even though I am trying to broaden my food choices as I experiment.




Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet 25 Calories Hot Cocoa Mix 
PER SERVING (1 packet): 25 calories, 0g fat, 160mg sodium, 4g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 2g protein

I picked up 6 boxes for 10.00 on Amazon

Then I add a little of this...


or this...

They are both made with Splenda so there isn't the same strange chemically flavor that aspartame has.  (5 calories/ 2 Tablespoons) 

2 comments:

  1. I forgot how much I LOVE Jell-O butterscotch pudding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a student who is always asking me to make cookies with butterscotch chips-so when I was standing there in the grocery isle, I thought- LINDA, this is for you! I have a 1/2 cup and I make it with protein powder so it has an additional 10g.

      Delete